We wish to remind you that for the greatest possible online security, you should use complex passwords for your hosting, ftp, email and all your other online accounts.
- To change your Brontobytes password, you should first log in to the Client Area, at the top right corner where your name is given, click on “Change Password”.
- To change your cPanel password, visit the following video tutorial for step-by-step instructions: cPanel Tutorials – How to change your password
- To change your Email account’s password, visit the following video tutorial for more information: cPanel Tutorials – Email Accounts
Some useful tips on choosing a strong password:
- Avoid words from the dictionary.
- Use a combination of letters (upper and lower case), numbers and symbols.
- Your password should contain at least eight characters.
- Try a combination of random words linked by a hyphen (e.g., horse-abide-restart)
We also wish to remind you that when you change your passwords, you must also change it on all the devices and/or programmes on which your passwords are saved, e.g., mobile phones, tablets, FTP client, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
For further information or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.