How to setup Odoo 9 (OpenERP) on a CentOS 7 VPS
Odoo (or OpenERP) is one of the best ERP software available. Here is a detailed article on how to setup Odoo 9 on a CentOS 7 VPS server.
1. Log in to your server as root
2. Update your server's software and kernel by running
3. Install the EPEL repository and wkhtmltopdf
yum install epel-release
yum install fontconfig libpng libX11 libXext libXrender xorg-x11-fonts-Type1 xorg-x11-fonts-75dpi
4. Install PostgreSQL database and enable it to start on booting
yum install postgresql-server
systemctl start postgresql
systemctl enable postgresql
5. Setup a yum repository for Odoo
and add the following:
name=Odoo Nightly repository
6. Setup Odoo 9 and enable it to start on booting
yum install odoo
systemctl start odoo
systemctl enable odoo
7. Set an Admin Password
and uncomment the following:
admin_passwd = YourStrongPassword
8. Restart Odoo. You can then accessing Odoo from http://your.ip.address:8069
systemctl restart odoo
The Varnish NoCache feature allows you to view your website without having to deal with...
To chmod a file means to set certain permissions. By default, all files uploaded to the server...
One of the first things you must do when configuring a script, is set the correct path to the...
To take advantage of Server Side Includes (SSI) in your web page, make sure the web page has the...
Usually 99% of the scripts that we have tried before have complete instructions and a special...