How to setup Odoo 9 (OpenERP) on a CentOS 7 VPS
Odoo (or OpenERP) is one of the best ERP software available. Here is a detailed article on how to setup Odoo 9 on a CentOS 7 VPS server.
1. Log in to your server as root
2. Update your server's software and kernel by running
3. Install the EPEL repository and wkhtmltopdf
yum install epel-release
yum install fontconfig libpng libX11 libXext libXrender xorg-x11-fonts-Type1 xorg-x11-fonts-75dpi
4. Install PostgreSQL database and enable it to start on booting
yum install postgresql-server
systemctl start postgresql
systemctl enable postgresql
5. Setup a yum repository for Odoo
and add the following:
name=Odoo Nightly repository
6. Setup Odoo 9 and enable it to start on booting
yum install odoo
systemctl start odoo
systemctl enable odoo
7. Set an Admin Password
and uncomment the following:
admin_passwd = YourStrongPassword
8. Restart Odoo. You can then accessing Odoo from http://your.ip.address:8069
systemctl restart odoo
Some programs such as the ones, which send email will need to know where the Sendmail program...
One of the first things you must do when configuring a script, is set the correct path to the...
To take advantage of Server Side Includes (SSI) in your web page, make sure the web page has the...
To chmod a file means to set certain permissions. By default, all files uploaded to the server...
Usually 99% of the scripts that we have tried before have complete instructions and a special...