We wish to remind you that for the greatest possible online security, you should use complex passwords for your hosting, ftp, email and all your other online accounts.
- To change your Brontobytes password, you should first login to the Client Area, at the top right corner where your name is given, click on “Change Password”.
- To change your cPanel password, visit the following video tutorial for step-by-step instructions: cPanel Tutorials - How to change your password
- To change your Email account's password, visit the following video tutorial for more information: cPanel Tutorials - Email Accounts
Some useful tips on choosing a strong password:
- Avoid words from the dictionary.
- Use a combination of letters (upper and lower case), numbers and symbols.
- Your password should contain at least eight characters.
We also wish to remind you that when you change your passwords, you must also change it on all the devices and/or programmes on which your passwords are saved, e.g. mobile phones, tablets, FTP client, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
For further information or clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Brontobytes Team
Monday, July 10, 2017